Monday, June 19, 2006

Salutations de la terre de blé !

... Roughly translated, that says 'greetings from wheatland' ... 'wheatland' being Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan (try saying that ten times fast). So, a bit about me eh. I'm Sarah and (hopefully) I'll be writing some rather insightful, witty pieces on some of my favourite music (I say hopefully cos i can't really guarantee that I'll always be insightful or witty). Now, I know what you're thinking: how does some random chimp from Middle-Of-Nowhere, Canada manage to team up on a blog with everyone's favourite ReadingU radio host? It's through the beauty of the internet. Myspace and Last.FM are both brilliant sites for a) discovering new music and b) meeting new people. So a random IM here or there, and a listen to Breakfast Sessions @ The Waffle, and here I am. Our taste in music is quite similar (read: excellent) so have no worries, cos I'll try to keep bringing you the best of the best. Cheers.

P.S. Apologies in advance for any confusing colloquial Canadian-ness.

P.P.S To learn a bit more about me and my tastes, you ought to check out my Myspace and Last.fm pages.

No comments: