Friday, May 05, 2006

Why Won't You Give Me Your Love?


Ever since watching Lost In Translation I've considered Scarlett Johansson to be the sexiest woman in the world and now its 'official' according to FHM in the US (although Keira Knighley is certainly a deserving No 1 over here) and now theres a song that I can relate to which is by a lesser known band thats actually good by The Jai-Alai Savant it sounds a bit like the Mystery Jets and has a decent chorus check it out and be their MySpace friend.
Also I just realised the title is an oppotunity to talk about how good the new Zutons album is
Yep its 'Tired Of Hanging Around' an excellent album actually worth it to listen the whole way through, its different from the first album for which I still retain something of a soft-spot so I can't decide which is better.
MP3s
Scarlett Johansson Why Don't You Love Me-The Jai-Alai Savant
Why Won't You Give Me Your Love-The Zutons
Valerie-The Zutons

Buy 'Tired Of Hanging Around'

Edit: Heres the really cool video for 'Why Won't You Give Me Your Love?' (Abi looks great in this I have a bit of a thing for her as well)

No comments: