Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!


Hey everybody, sorry about the lack of posts but its been holiday time, I've also been ill and I haven't really been sure about what to write anyway, Happy New Year I hope you enjoyed your various New Years Eves and Days. I for one was in Plumpton on New Years Eve for some reason (for those of you who don't know Plumpton and thats most people it is a small village in East Sussex with two pubs) which was still randomly enjoyable, and then for New Years Day I went to the Big Beach Boutique 3 with Fatboy Slim which was wet, cold, windy, but super dancy fun was had by all down on Brighton beach. There will be more from Sessions of Breakfast in 2007, and it will hopefully be great.


MP3:Fatboy Slim-Praise You

Buy:Fatboy Slim-Greatest Hits

No comments: