Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturdays Videos

As if one embedded video post a week wasn't enough I now give you three videos in one post, namely three of the best videos of 2007 so far....

Kaiser Chiefs-Ruby, I have to admit I'm quite surprised that after initial disappointment over this song I actually rather like it now, and the video is particularly groovy, in three words "Kaisers start civilisation".

Of Montreal-Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse, this song is amazingly catchy although I suspect prolonged listening could result in insanity presumably this goes someway to explain this bizzarrely brilliant video, in three words "COME ON CHEMICALS". This album is just awesome by the way, I'm throwing my hat in with the rest of the blogosphere.

The Good, The Bad and The Queen-Kingdom Of Doom, a video well suited to the song and the album really (check out the opener History Song, given that I study History it gets bonus points), although it is melancholic in a very good way. Plus the kitchen, oven and crokery in the video is not all that disimilar to my one here in Reading which gives it more bonus points, in three words "monochrome breakfast cooking".

Buy/Pre-Order:
Kaiser Chiefs-Yours Truly, Angry Mob
Of Montreal-Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?
The Good, The Bad And The Queen-s/t

No comments: