Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I love late morning radio

Yeah I love my new 2 hours slot which is right in Junction 11 prime time which is awesome, so here is the tracklisting with a couple of mp3s for your pleasure.
Hateful-The Clash
Black Mirror-The Arcade Fire
Don't Let Him Waste Your Time-Jarvis Cocker
Golden Skans-Klaxons
Australia-The Shins
Raoul-The Automatic
Back To Back
Northern Lites-Super Furry Animals
Golden Retriever-Super Furry Animals (stopped playing randomly)
A Day In The Life-Larrikin Love
Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse-Of Montreal (mp3)
Mr 100 Percent-Pull Tiger Tail
Time To Get Away-LCD Soundsystem
Dream Police-Cheap Trick
11.00
Same Jeans-The View
Once Upon A Time-Air
Endless Entertainment-Bright Eyes (mp3)
Save Myself-Willy Mason
The Coast Is Always Changing-Maximo Park
Karma Police-Radiohead
I Feel Like Dancin'
1999-Prince
Whoo Yeah Alright...Uh Huh-The Rapture
I Shall Be Free-Bob Dylan
(excerpt from joke Bob Dylan documentary)
The Prayer-Bloc Party
Kingdom Of Doom-The Good, the Bad and the Queen
Before I Fall To Pieces-Razorlight
Choose an album track
Hypnotize-The White Stripes
and you can hear the whole thing here .

No comments: