Thursday, August 09, 2007

Up All Night

I'm still trying to thrash out some posts for some other new music which I want to give a good mention too and I wasn't entirely sure what to put on todays post until I just received an e-mail telling me to check out Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, who are by all means pretty big on the other side of the pond (given that they are appearing on chat shows and have just released their third album) but I hadn't honestly heard of, so I clicked on the freely available track 'Ah Mary' which I loved from the brief piano intro which for a milisecond sounds like the start of 'Rockin' All Over The World' and the general country-rock stylings of the band's sound (especially that guitar solo close to the end), needless to say I look forward to hearing more.

MP3: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals-Ah Mary
Buy: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals-This Is Somewhere
Buy:

No comments: