Thursday, August 02, 2007

I go out posting after midnight

This post has nothing to do with the song in the title, it just seemed like a nice title in reference to this my second post-midnight blog post which will be brief, it is simply about a song which has been stuck in my head all day (and on my mp3 player) as I walked the streets of Brighton, namely it is the rather country rockin' 'Wild Mountain Nation' by Blitzen Trapper maybe its the oo-ooos, maybe its the well timed slide guitars but at the moment this song really sticks with me, and the album of the same name is a rather excellent piece of alt-country or folk-rock or whatever you want to call it (and you don't even have to take my word for it either). Anyway just thought I'd share that with ya'll.

MP3:Blitzen Trapper-Wild Mountain Nation
Buy:the album

No comments: