Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Always use Mouthwash after brushing


Its the next single from Kate Nash's surprisingly great 'Made of Bricks' album, I mean I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to get with the album but simply put if you take the best aspects of Lily Allen's music and stick them together with the most upbeat catchy moments from Regina Spacktor you may well end up with this album, although 'Foundations' is now beginning to grate with constant radio play, its an album well worth picking up (rather then downloading the odd track). Also thanks to some recent e-mails, I will aim to post about some new and lesser known stuff over the next few days (I just want to really do justice to some great stuff I've received, so keep on e-mailing).

MP3:Kate Nash-Pumpkin Song (great album track)
Buy: Kate Nash-Made Of Stone

No comments: