Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday Lunch

If like me you are celebrating (kind of anyway because I have final exams this week) the fantastic victory of West Ham over Bolton, which almost secures our Premiership future, or if your just after a large collection of music, this is another new future where I taking a leaf out of Largehearted boy's book post a load of music which for some reason or another I haven't been able to write in depth about, so feast your ears on these MP3s:

Ruby Isle-Atom Bomb
Ruby Isle-Into The Black
MySpace, E-Card
The Basement-I Just Caught A Face
The Basement-Its A Kind Of Love
Official Website, MySpace, E-Card
Bang Gang-It's Alright
Bang Gang-Something Wrong
U.S Competition: Remix 'Its Alright' and send it with your full name to banggang@fanaticpromotion.com to win a trip to Iceland
Official Website, MySpace, E-Card
The Clutters-9999(Ways To Hate Us)
The Clutters-Temperature
Official Website, MySpace, E-Card
Winterpills-A Folded Cloth
Winterpills-Broken Arm

Winterpills-Handkercheifs
Official Website, MySpace, E-Card

Bonus Video:

I just couldn't help myself.

and finally Happy Birthday Joe, if you would like to wish my friend Joe, who has been my sidekick twice on my radio show, go over to his MySpace, this is him here

No comments: